Tuesday, January 27, 2009

bad weather

It's snowing, sleeting, freezing raining right now. I'm at work and everyone is leaving early. I have to wait for Heath to pick me up since I can't drive. He left about 15 min ago and should be here shortly. I'm gonna try to talk him out of going in tomorrow. The worst of this storm is happening tonight.
One more thing. I haven't driven my car since my injury. We pulled it out of the garage the day the water pipes busted. Heath tried to start it last night and it's dead! No juice at all. It should just be the battery but still I don't like having it parked in the driveway. There is only room for one car in the garage now so Heath parks in it so we don't have to warm it up in the morning.
Once all this crappy weather passes we need to get my car started and drive it too. It feels neglected. Plus I miss my car. I really miss driving it.

No comments: