skip to main | skip to sidebar

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I'm married w/ a 4 year old daughter. I love roller derby. I actually played until I broke my leg. I'm still involved w/ my league. I love my neighbors on the 5-0. I live on Five Oaks Dr but we call it the 5-0 b/c we're cool like that. We have our own clothing line. I don't go out much but like to have friends over to hang out. I have some down time at work so I plan on keeping my blog updated w/ my healing process, life, roller derby DCRD, 5-0 and all the awesomeness. xo!

Monday, January 26, 2009

FB vs MS

Q: Facebook vs Myspace?

A: FB
Posted by Maggie at 4:03 PM
Labels: facebook, myspace, roller derby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Websites that ROCK!

  • DCRD, woo!

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (44)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ▼  January (9)
      • bad weather
      • FB vs MS
      • Ode to the 5-0
      • Scoot on this.....
      • Chocolate is goooood!
      • When it rains, it pours....in your house????
      • just a day or so
      • crutches aren't fun
      • broken