Kayla is graduating Pre K today. When I picked her up yesterday they told me she had to wear her Sunday best. So we went to Target and picked out a dress. She looks so cute. I also bought her a few more clothes for summertime. This is her last week at Milestones. I'm really going to miss the teachers. They've taught her so much. A lot more than I could've if I were to stay home w/ her. So for the summer she is staying at the neighbors. She's going to have a blast.
My sister is coming in this weekend. My cousin from CT is coming in town b/c it's his son's 1st birthday. He's such a cute little boy. I've only seen him maybe 2 times since he's been born. But I'm facebook friends w/ the parents so I see lots of pictures. He looks just like my cousin!
We have a roller derby bout Saturday night. We're playing Black n Bluegrass roller girls. We played them our 1st game last season. So it will be interesting to see how far we've come since then. Oh and the girl that broke my leg is going to be playing. EEEEP! I'll tell my girls to knock her down a few times for me.
Laters!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment