Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Memorial weekend
It was a good long weekend. Saturday we went to Vinnie's birthday party. It was in his backyard and had a carnival theme. They had games and jumpy things. Kayla was shy at first and clung to me. Then she got use to everything and played w/ some older girls. I think there were too many boys there. After the party we went home but stayed out front and played some more. Sunday we went to my friend Metzger's new house in Newburgh. She has a sweet basement w/ a bar and pool table. We all brought our kids and it was fun to watch them play. We left around 9. Sunday was a big lazy day for me. Heath went golfing at 7am and Kayla and I just milled around the house. We watched High School Muscial 3 which was the cheesiest movie ever. Then Heath got home and I went upstairs to take a nap. Pregnancy wears me out. His brother came over and Heath started grilling ribs. Yes, in the rain. Then our power went out for 2 hours. Good times! So we just had ribs w/ no sides. The ribs were good but not that filling. Poor Kayla was hungry all night. I can't stand to have no electricity. I don't see how they did it in the olden days. ick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment