Friday, May 29, 2009

life now

Kayla went to the dentist yesterday. She has 3 cavities!!!!! We brush at morning and at night. It's her back teeth. The dentist told me to help her out. She's going back next month to get them filled. I think she'll do fine. It just makes me nervous b/c I don't want her to go through that. I love her dentist. He's very flamboyant and good w/ her. She asked me how she got them b/c she brushes all the time. I told her she eats too much candy. So she said no more candy. Also, she needs to make sure she gets way back in her mouth to brush. We'll see how that goes.
Yesterday my foot on my bad leg started tingling when I would walk on it. Before I rubbed the top of my foot and maybe loosened some muscles. But it tingled this morning too. Maybe it's just nerve damage from rubbing it last night. Who knows. But it better stop b/c I don't want to have to call the Dr and have something done. I'm pregnant and I can't take any pain medication.

No comments: