We spent most the weekend outside. Saturday we went to Menards they built right by our house. I love it. We bought a new fire pit deal and some other stuff. Kayla had a bday party for a friend at Pump it up. She had a really good time. This was her friend from school so she knew a few of the kids that were there. I'll upload the video of her going down the big slide. She got some scrapes on her butt b/c she went down this kiddie slide and scraped her booty on it. I heard the squeak from across the room. When we got home Heath grilled some ribs and we ate outside. Normally when it's warm outside we like to eat out back. We fired up our new firepit too. It's alot better than our old one. We had to get rid of it b/c it was corroding.
Sunday Kayla got her bathing suit on and kept bugging us to get her slip n slide out. So we went outside and she spent 1/2 the day on her slip n slide and little wading pool. Then I had to go to an Uppercase Living party at my friend Angie's new house. She lives in Owensville. Which is alot closer than where she use to live. I came home and everyone was still outside. Heath and Vince (neighbor right next door) were washing cars. Then they tackled Vince's gumball tree in their backyard. This tree is massive and leaves gumballs in both our yards. It made me a little nervous b/c they weren't being safe at all. A few of the other neighbors came to watch the show. I found a tick on my belly when we got in. It was tiny. But yuck! I hate ticks. Kayla still has a bump on her head from the one I pulled out a month ago. The dr said it would be like that for awhile. I'm going to probably call them again to see why it's still there. She still itches it too. Now my head itches just thinking about it. Ok, bye!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment