So Kayla went to her new daycare yesterday. She is going next door to the neighbor's Denise. I talked to Denise after Kayla's first day. She wasn't as good as I had planned. Her and Izzie (Denise's 2 year old) didn't get along as well as they do otherwise. I think Kayla was testing her boundaries w/ Denise. I gave Kayla a talkin' to last night and this morning. I called Denise today and she said she's doing better. I told Kayla to act like she's at Milestones. Then Kayla said it's not a school, they don't have tables, or a lobby, or time outs in the bathrooms. I think it will take some getting use to for her. It is nice when we're ready to leave the house. Kayla walks over there by herself. I watch her from the driveway though.
Also, if you haven't heard I'm 9 weeks pregnant! I started a mommy blog when I found out. So if you can't get enough of ME then hop on over here.....
http://maggie47725.wordpress.com/
I may eventually merge these 2 blogs. The one above is mainly about Dr apts, how I feel and baby stuff. Not so interesting to some.
Laters!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment