Friday, February 6, 2009

yuck

Kayla is sick for the 2nd day in a row. She has a fever she just can't break. I called the Dr and they said it's going around. It may last for 5 days. She doesn't act sick. Just really hot. My roller derby team is having our birthday party tonight that I was really looking forward to. She was going to stay the night at mom's but not now that she is sick. So Heath said he would stay home to watch her. What a sweetie! Now I just have to find a ride. I hate not being able to drive. I think that's the worst part about this thing.
Yesterday I stayed home w/ Kayla and told her she has to eat healthy and drink lots of fluids. We have an ear thermometer and everytime she ate something she would check her temp. And then every 5 min afterwards she kept checking it. I hope she is better by tomorrow b/c we're having the neighbors over for burgers since it's going to be a pretty day. I'm ready for sunshine, warm weather and the smell of freshly cut grass.

No comments: