Tuesday, February 10, 2009

PT

PT=physical therapy.
I went yesterday for the first time. Basically my therapist entered information, tested my movement, and taught me some stretches. The excercises are easy and I can do them at work. I'm borrowing a neighbors exercise bike so I can work it out even more. I'm going to go twice a week. I really like the therapist. Her name is Tiffany Grayson at Progressive Rehab in Bob's Gym on the North side. Heath went to HS w/ her. We got along awesome. My next Dr apt is 2/23. Cross your fingers he'll give me permission to drive and walk!
One good thing that came out of this is anytime someone asks me what happened I tell them roller derby. Then I tell them all about my team. Good PR! I figured out how to post links to my favorite websites. You'll see them over on the top right corner----->
Check out DCRD...... www.evansvillerollerderby.com

No comments: