Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wii-rific!

My ankle is getting better. I think physical therapy is helping alot. They make me ride the bike for about 10 minutes. Then I do some standing leg lifts. And at the end I lay on the table and the therapist pushes on my foot to stretch me out. I love that part. I'm starting to walk on one crutch. And if I'm on two crutches I move both legs like I'm walking. If I'm in small spaces and don't have far to walk I don't even use them. My awesome aunt is taking me to the Dr on Monday so we'll see what he has to say.
I'm quite excited about tomorrow. Me and some of my favorite girls are going out for dinner and drinks. We don't see much of each other but when we do get together we pick up from where we left off. Metzger and Hacker are going. Along w/ Amy E. and Angie. I haven't heard back from Rachelle. These are my girls from HS. Except for Amy E and Angie. I met Amy E. Through Hacker. And met Angie when I worked at American General. The best part about it is no hubby or kids!!!! Woo!
We bought a Wii Saturday for our family Valentine's gift. Happy Vday to us!!!! It's so much fun. Kayla can play it too which is great. We can play bowling, darts, golf, tennis, beer pong and much more. The games are pricey but make good Birthday/Xmas presents....hint, hint.
This is Kayla playing boxing. She's really good at this game!

2 comments:

Sara said...

She is so cute!! Thanks for posting the video!

Anonymous said...

Thats cute. Jasper and I play almost every day. We got a wii fit. Its the best invention ever. If you didnt get it, you should.
Julie