
Kayla's fever broke on Saturday. Good thing! She missed two days of school. I can't stand when she misses school b/c we still have to pay if she doesn't go. My neighbor brought over an orientation sign up form for kindergarten!!!!! Kayla will be going to Scott Elementary in August. She is going to ride the bus too. I am so incredibly nervous about it. I'm so use to taking her to her room and dropping her off at daycare. Some mornings she would be very sad that I was leaving her. It does help that she will know the kids from our street that are getting on the bus. But when she gets to school how is she going to find her room? She's so shy when she is at new places. I heard the teachers are waiting for them when they get off the bus. I never rode the bus to elementary school b/c dad taught at the school I attended. I would ride w/ him every morning. I'm having a really hard time but I know every kid/parent goes through this and it will end up being just fine.
I can't believe she is getting so much older. This morning I was watching her walk into school and noticed how tall she has grown.
1 comment:
Dude, you're gonna make me cry. And I don't even have kids yet.
Post a Comment