Friday, July 3, 2009

New stuff is fun!

Last weekend we bought some new furniture. We went to Alles Brothers in Henderson. We were just looking for a bunk bed for Kayla. Well we ended up getting a few more pieces. While I was busy picking out the style of the bunk bed Heath was checking out the recliners. We've always needed a new recliner anyway. The one we have now is from mom and dad. Which is like 40 years old? Is that right mom? It's old. But has held up well. Then we saw a table and chairs for the kitchen. And I had to get a matching dresser for Kayla's room of course. The new furniture is awesome. Now we just need to get a new bedroom set. hehe.




Kayla loves her bunk bed. She has started making her bed now too. She sleeps on top or bottom. I guess it depends on her mood. Actually, she's on bottom when Heath has to carry her to bed. I was worried about her getting up in the middle of the night to go pee. If it would be difficult for her to get off from the top bunk. But she's doing great.
We got rid of our old kitchen table/chairs, the spare bed in the baby's room and Kayla's old bed. Now I'm working on getting rid of Kayla's toys and making space for the baby. It's alot of work.

Random note: Kayla turns 5 July 13th!!!!

1 comment:

Jenny Smith said...

love the new furniture - recliner looks very comfy and the table and chairs look very mod. Of course Kayla's stuff is super cute.