Thursday, July 16, 2009

dr for Kayla this time

Kayla had to get her 5 year old shots yesterday. She wasn't looking forward to it. Who really does look forward to shots. We were at the Dr forever. He had a student w/ him so she came in first and checked Kayla out. The Dr. Schapker came in and did the same thing the other girl did. Then the shots came. The last time she got shots I think mom took her. But the last time I went w/ her she was little so there wasn't much anticipation from her b/c she was little. Well the nurse told me to come over and help her. I had to hold both Kayla's hands while the nurse did 3 shots. Kayla screamed and yelled 'it hurts'. That sucked but it was over really fast. We had to wait in the office for a bit so she could regain her composure. She didn't want anyone to see her cry. The nurse that gave her the shots gave her 5 suckers so Kayla was good w/ that. Then we went to swim lessons and life was good again. She doesn't get shots til she's 11. It's rough watching your kid go through shots. Just wait for the school bus in 4 weeks. I'm gonna be a mess.
Kayla's birthday cake!!!!

This was from last week when she got herself ready to go to the mall.

No comments: