Wednesday, July 8, 2009

15 week check up

I had my dr apt today. The heartbeat was great and everything else checked out alright. I'm going to have the baby at Deaconess. I would have it at St Mary's but they don't tie the tubes up there. Every apt I've been to she keeps asking me if I'm sure. And she said that they'll ask again the day of. Of course I'm sure. More than 3kids? phpst, I don't see how people do it. Let alone 2. Double the thoughts of how they're going to grow up, getting sick, etc it worries me. I can't stand it when Kayla is sick. It's been quite a while though. But we've had our spells. I can't WAIT til we find out what we're having, a boy or girl? We're taking Kayla w/ us when we find out. I think she'll enjoy it. I also invited mom and Amy. The more the merrier. I read at Deaconess they have big sister/bro classes. I think I'll get Kayla in it. I have a feeling she's going to have some jealousy issues.
Heath had his last MRI today. The Dr said nothing has changed. It could've been a lesion he's had on his brain his whole life. And if it was something of any concern he would've had some more issues this past year. He had his seizure a year ago in August. I don't want to ever go through that again.

No comments: