Friday night we had a fire in Amy's backyard and some of her friends came over. Then Saturday we took Madiera to the dog park. Madiera is Amy's great dane. She's a cutie. Then Saturday night was the bout. We played Circle City Socialites and beat the skirts off them. I went and interviewed some players for our DCRD tv show. The after party was sorta lame but then we left and went to The Mousetrap. I stayed up way too late and took too many shots. haha. I always have fun w/ Amy.
Only one more month then Kayla is staying at my neighbors for the summer. Denise is opening up her home for a daycare. It's going to be perfect for us. I will miss Milestones. They are such great people. Kayla will stay at Denise's before/after school too. She is going to love it. Denise is the one w/ Izzie and Vinnie. They all love each other. Well, except for the very occasional fight w/ Vinnie and Kayla. Kayla likes to pester Vinnie. And she keeps at it. Oh well, they'll have tons of fun and become the bestest friends.
I'm glad it's warming up.
No comments:
Post a Comment