Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday

We're going to Kentucky Kingdom this weekend. We're going to leave Friday afternoon. Amy (my sister) is going to meet us. Saturday we'll go to the park. I invited Amy b/c it will be fun w/ her and plus she can help me out w/ Kayla. With being pregnant and a bad leg I get tired pretty easy. Heath helps but the more the merrier. Then Sunday we're going to the Louisville zoo. I know my ankle will swell up w/ all the walking. But oh well. I don't want to miss out on anything b/c of a little swelling. I hope someday it doesn't hurt anymore. My knee hurts when I stretch. My ankle just hurts all the time. When I first get up in the morning I limp. I try to stretch it out. There is roller derby this weekend. The 1st one I missed all season. Not too much longer and I won't be able to hide my baby bump. My friend got me a bella band. It's a stretchy band you put around your pants so you can wear them unbuttoned. It's great!
Kayla's swim lessons are going awesome. Jenny says she learns quickly. Kayla loves the water. She hasn't been on her best behavior lately. It's very frustrating. She doesn't listen. We're working on it though. I think with all her life changes these days and her age it's a bit out of hand. Pulling her out of Milestones, new baby and starting kindergarten is alot for a 4 year old. I feel weird calling her 4 b/c she is almost 5 and acts just like a 5 year old. 4 sounds so young. Mom and I are taking her to Holiday World on her Birthday. It's on a Monday and I'm off work anyway. I thought that would be fun for her.

1 comment:

rachelle said...

i wanna see pics of Kayla on the rides! And, if you need to get Kayla in line, just send her over to my madhouse... She will be instantly cured! hahahaha :)